We express thanks to the Interministerial Commission for Science and Technology for help with this study and to the Ministry of Education and science for a grant awarded to one author.
Pilot Study of Cucumber Fermentation: Diffusing Gases and Bloater Damage
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 155–160, January 1992
How to Cite
RODRIGO, M., LAZARO, M.J., GARCIA, G., CONESA, F. and SAFON, J. (1992), Pilot Study of Cucumber Fermentation: Diffusing Gases and Bloater Damage. Journal of Food Science, 57: 155–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05445.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!