This research was supported in part by the Illinois Agricultural Experiment Station, the State of Illinois Value-Added Program and by a contribution from A/G Technology Inc., Needham, MA.
Continuous Production of Glucose Syrup in an Ultrafiltration Reactor
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 163–166, January 1992
How to Cite
SIMS, K. A. and CHERYAN, M. (1992), Continuous Production of Glucose Syrup in an Ultrafiltration Reactor. Journal of Food Science, 57: 163–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05447.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/30/91; revised 7/28/91; accepted 8/2/91
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!