Presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim. CA. June S-20.1990. Paper #674.
Computer-aided Optimization of Wine Blending
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 178–182, January 1992
How to Cite
DATTA, S. and NAKAI, S. (1992), Computer-aided Optimization of Wine Blending. Journal of Food Science, 57: 178–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05450.x
The generous offer ok use of facilities by Agriculuture Canada and the assistance of the staf. Especially Gary Strachen. of the Agricultue Research Station at Summerland. B.C., is acknowledged. also, a sincere thanks to Lynn Stark of Brights Wines, Oliver, B.C. for cooperation and encouragement with thin project.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/7/91; accepted 7/18/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!