Salaries and research support pmvided by state and federal funds appropriated to the Ohio Agricultural Research & Development Center, The Ohio State University, Journal Article 33-91.
Reduction of Dissolved Oxygen in Model Salad Dressing by Glucose Oxidase-Catalase Dependent on pH and Temperature
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 196–199, January 1992
How to Cite
MISTRY, B. and MIN, D. B. (1992), Reduction of Dissolved Oxygen in Model Salad Dressing by Glucose Oxidase-Catalase Dependent on pH and Temperature. Journal of Food Science, 57: 196–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05454.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/19/91; revised 7/13/91; accepted 7/21/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!