CCM Sulzer, Colloides Naturels International (France) and René-Laurent France) are acknowledged for providing the materials for thin research. Thanks are due to D. Didierlaurent. F. Thevenet, and Y. Chataignier of those companies for additional help and comments. SEM images are realized at INRA, Unité de Biologie Cellulaire et Microscopie Electronique, Jouy-en-Josas (France).
Flavor Encapsulation by Spray Drying: Application to Citral and Linalyl Acetate
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 217–221, January 1992
How to Cite
BHANDARI, B.R., DUMOULIN, E.D., RICHARD, H.M.J., NOLEAU, I. and LEBERT, A.M. (1992), Flavor Encapsulation by Spray Drying: Application to Citral and Linalyl Acetate. Journal of Food Science, 57: 217–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05459.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/25/91; revised 7/24/91; accepted 8/3/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!