We thank Dr. Donald Thayer of the USDA-ARS, ERRL, Philadelphia, PA for irradiation sterilization of the test meat samples, Ms. Jane Long and Ms. Carole Smith for technical support, and Ms. Marilyn Bierman for preparation of the manuscript.
Inhibition of Listeria monocytogenes on Beef Tissue by Application of Organic Acids Immobilized in a Calcium Alginate Gel
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 293–296, March 1992
How to Cite
SIRAGUSA, G. R. and DICKSON, J. S. (1992), Inhibition of Listeria monocytogenes on Beef Tissue by Application of Organic Acids Immobilized in a Calcium Alginate Gel. Journal of Food Science, 57: 293–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05479.x
Mention of a trade name, proprietary product or specific equipment is necessary to report factually on available data; however, the USDA neither guarantees nor warrants the standard of the product, and the use of the name by USDA implies no approval of the product to the exclusion of others that may also be suitable.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/20/91; revised 8/21/91; accepted 9/15/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!