Presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologist, New Orleans, LA. June 224, 1992.
Edible Films and Coatings from Soy Protein
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1086–1089, September 1993
How to Cite
BRANDENBURG, A.H., WELLER, C.L. and TESTIN, R.F. (1993), Edible Films and Coatings from Soy Protein. Journal of Food Science, 58: 1086–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1993.tb06120.x
Appreciation is expressed to Dr. L.W. Grimes for assisting with the statistical analysis.
Thin research wan supported by grants form the South Carolina Soybean Board and the United Soybean Board.
Technical contribution no. 3389 of the South Carolina Agrlcultwal Experiment Station.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2117193; revised 4/12/93; accepted 6/31/93
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!