Supported by grants of the Thrasher Research Fund (award 02807–9), FACEPE (Pernumbuco Science and Technology Foundation, award APQ 244–4.05/90) and CNPq (National Research Council, Brazil). Kerosene used in spectrophotometric assays was a donation of VARIG Airlines. We thank Dr. James P. Cox and Bon Dente Nutrition (Lynden, WA) for donation of the premix. Dr. Barbara Underwood contributed valuable suggestions and advice. Raquel A. Santana and Margarita Mavromatis Ribeiro (undergraduate students), Joel A. Castro, Gilzinete A. Souza, and Avany B. Silva (technicians) provided excellent technical assistance. Our deepest appreciation for the enthusiasm and willingness to collaborate of mothers children and staff of “Creche Menino Jesus.”
Bioavailability of Vitamin A in a Synthetic Rice Premix
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 371–372, March 1994
How to Cite
FLORES, H., GUERRA, N. B., CAVALCANTI, A. C. A., CAMPOS, F. A.C.S., AZEVEDO, M. C. N.A. and SILVA, M. B.M. (1994), Bioavailability of Vitamin A in a Synthetic Rice Premix. Journal of Food Science, 59: 371–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1994.tb06969.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 8/24/93; revised 10/1/93; accepted 11/11/93.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!