Contribution #478, Univ. Laval.
Sweetpotato α- and β-Amylases: Characterization and Kinetic Studies with Endogenous Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 373–376, March 1994
How to Cite
HAGENIMANA, V., VÉZINA, L.-P. and SIMARD, R. E. (1994), Sweetpotato α- and β-Amylases: Characterization and Kinetic Studies with Endogenous Inhibitors. Journal of Food Science, 59: 373–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1994.tb06970.x
We thank Ms. Lise Lemieux from Centre STELA, Université Laval, and Beckman Instruments (Canada) Inc. for help in MW determinations. Author Hagenimana was a recipient of a Scholarship from the “Projet de Coopération Institutionnelle Laval/UNR” financed by Canadian International Develomnent Agency.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/13/93; revised 9/27/93; accepted 11/12/93.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!