This work was partially supported by grant no. NA89AA-D-SG108 (project no. R-SF-S) from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to the Oregon State University Sea Grant College Program and by appropriations made by the Oregon State Legislature. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of NOAA or any of its subagencies. This research project was also supported by Oregon Trawl Commission and Center for Apphed Agricultural Research, Oregon Dept. of Agriculture.
Recovered Protein and Reconditioned Water from Surimi Processing Waste
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 4–9, January 1995
How to Cite
LIN, T. M., PARK, J. W. and MORRISSEY, M. T. (1995), Recovered Protein and Reconditioned Water from Surimi Processing Waste. Journal of Food Science, 60: 4–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1995.tb05594.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!