Research supported by a USDA National Needs fellowship and the Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville, Agricultural EngineerinS Dept.
Modeling Simultaneous Shrinkage and Heat and Mass Transfer of a Thin, Nonporous Film During Drying
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 753–757, July 1995
How to Cite
BOWSER, T.J. and WILHELM, L.R. (1995), Modeling Simultaneous Shrinkage and Heat and Mass Transfer of a Thin, Nonporous Film During Drying. Journal of Food Science, 60: 753–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1995.tb06221.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- MS received 8/1/94; revised 1/17/95; accepted 1/28/95.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!