Technical contribution No. 4121 of the South Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station. This work was performed under USDA NRI competitive grant No. 9303711.
Mechanical and Barrier Properties of Edible Chitosan Films as affected by Composition and Storage
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 953–956, September 1996
How to Cite
BUTLER, B.L., VERGANO, P.J., TESTIN, R.F., BUNN, J.M. and WILES, J.L. (1996), Mechanical and Barrier Properties of Edible Chitosan Films as affected by Composition and Storage. Journal of Food Science, 61: 953–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb10909.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 8/17/95; revised 1/3/96; accepted 1/25/96
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!