Technical contribution No. 4121 of the South Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station. This work was performed under USDA NRI competitive grant No. 9303711.
Mechanical and Barrier Properties of Edible Chitosan Films as affected by Composition and Storage
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 953–956, September 1996
How to Cite
BUTLER, B.L., VERGANO, P.J., TESTIN, R.F., BUNN, J.M. and WILES, J.L. (1996), Mechanical and Barrier Properties of Edible Chitosan Films as affected by Composition and Storage. Journal of Food Science, 61: 953–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb10909.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 8/17/95; revised 1/3/96; accepted 1/25/96
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!