Thanks to many colleagues at Colworth Research Laboratory including S. Ablett and A.H. Darke for NMR analyses; J.M. Brown, D.P. Ferdinando, and H.D. Smith for light and confocal scanning laser microscopy; P.A. Brown for sensory analysis; C.P. Dale, J.B. Rodell, and WJ. Stewart for sample preparation and analysis; N.D. Hedges for advice on data interpretation; M. Kirkland for electron microscopy; GJ. Cleaver for statistical advice; S. Hawes and L.E. Robinson for graphics reproduction; and S. O'Brien for her major contributions to experiment design, sample preparation and analysis.
Thawing, Refreezing and Frozen Storage Effects on Muscle Functionality and Sensory Attributes of Frozen Cod (Gadus morhua)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1289–1296, November 1996
How to Cite
HURLING, R. and MCARTHUR, H. (1996), Thawing, Refreezing and Frozen Storage Effects on Muscle Functionality and Sensory Attributes of Frozen Cod (Gadus morhua). Journal of Food Science, 61: 1289–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb10981.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/25/96; revised 4/19/96; accepted 4/26/96
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!