We are thankful to M. Fenton and G. Sedgwick of the Dept. of Agricultural, Food & Nutritional Science for technical assistance and the staff of the Univ. of Alberta Poultry Unit for feeding and caring for the birds. The generous donation of menhaden oil (Zapata Haynie Corp, Reedville, VA), palm oil (PORIM, Selangor, Malaysia), and sunflower oil (CanAmera Foods, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada) is appreciated.
Cholesterol Oxidation in Egg Yolk Powder During Storage and Heating as Affected by Dietary Oils and Tocopherol
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 721–725, July 1996
How to Cite
LI, S. X., CHERIAN, G. and SIM, J. S. (1996), Cholesterol Oxidation in Egg Yolk Powder During Storage and Heating as Affected by Dietary Oils and Tocopherol. Journal of Food Science, 61: 721–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb12189.x
Financial support for this study was provided by the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 11/7/95; revised 2/6/96; accepted 2/18/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!