We thank Dr. Abbass H. Al-Marzouky, executive director of the Resarch Center, King Faisal Specialist Hospital for his assistance.
Chemical Changes After Irradiation and Post-Irradiation Storage in Tilapia and Spanish Mackerel
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 729–733, July 1996
How to Cite
AL-KAHTANI, H. A., ABU-TARBOUSH, H. M., BAJABER, A. S., ATIA, M., ABOU-ARAB, A. A. and EL-MOJADDIDI, M. A. (1996), Chemical Changes After Irradiation and Post-Irradiation Storage in Tilapia and Spanish Mackerel. Journal of Food Science, 61: 729–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb12191.x
This research was funded by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (Project No. AR-14–32).
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 11/7/95; revised 1/16/96; accepted 2/18/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!