Part of this paper was presented at the Institute of Food Technologists Annual Meeting, 1995 held at Anaheim, CA.
Aqueous Extraction and Membrane Techniques Improve Coconut Protein Concentrate Functionality
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 753–756, July 1996
How to Cite
KWON, K.S., BAE, D., PARK, K.H. and RHEE, K.C. (1996), Aqueous Extraction and Membrane Techniques Improve Coconut Protein Concentrate Functionality. Journal of Food Science, 61: 753–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb12197.x
Our research was supported in part by a grant from United Nations Industrial Development Organization Project No. US/RAS/90/132. We also acknowledge the partial support of Research Center for New Bio-materials in Agriculture, Seoul National University for this research.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 12/9/95; revised 1/23/96; accepted 2/3/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!