We would like to acknowledge the National Livestock and Meat Board for financial support of this project.
Salt, Cryoprotectants and Preheating Temperature Effects on Surimi-like Material from Beef or Pork
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 790–795, July 1996
How to Cite
PARK, S., BREWER, M.S., McKEITH, F.K., BECHTEL, P.J. and NOVAKOFSKI, J. (1996), Salt, Cryoprotectants and Preheating Temperature Effects on Surimi-like Material from Beef or Pork. Journal of Food Science, 61: 790–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb12204.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 11/24/95; revised 1/3/96; accepted 2/5/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!