We are indebted to the CICyT for financial support (project ALI 94–0731) and to the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain for the fellowship awarded to author M.V. Pastor. This work is part of her PhD thesis.
Optimizing Acceptability of a High Fruit-Low Sugar Peach Nectar using Aspartame and Guar Gum
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 852–855, July 1996
How to Cite
PASTOR, M.V., COSTELL, E., IZQUIERDO, L. and N, L. D. (1996), Optimizing Acceptability of a High Fruit-Low Sugar Peach Nectar using Aspartame and Guar Gum. Journal of Food Science, 61: 852–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb12218.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/13/95; revised 1/11/96; accepted 2/4/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!