Thanks to Mr. John Wilkerson (Glendale Enterprises, Inc. Rt 3. Box 77-P, DeFuniak Springs, FL32433) for the chufa samples, and Dr. S.T. Killian for his interest in horchata and financial assistance.
Flavor and Stability of “Horchata De Chufas”
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 856–861, July 1996
How to Cite
MOSQUERA, L. A., SIMS, C. A., BATES, R. P. and O'KEEFE, S. F. (1996), Flavor and Stability of “Horchata De Chufas”. Journal of Food Science, 61: 856–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb12219.x
Paper No. R-05133 of the Florida Agricultural Experiment Station Journal Series.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/3/95; revised 2/1/96; accepted 2/14/96
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!