This research was partially supported by BARD Project No. US-2222-92R.
Inorganic Cations and Polyamines Moderate Pectinesterase Activity
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 253–255, March 1997
How to Cite
LEITING, V.A. and WICKER, L. (1997), Inorganic Cations and Polyamines Moderate Pectinesterase Activity. Journal of Food Science, 62: 253–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb03979.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 6/4/96; revised 10/3/96; accepted 10/22/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!