These studies were supported in part by the Washington State Agricultural Research Center and by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. The authors acknowledge donation of the gellan polymer by the NutraSweet Kelco Co. and thank Ms. Yang Li for technical assistance.
Gelling Temperature of Gellan Solutions Containing Calcium Ions
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 276–280, March 1997
How to Cite
TANG, J., TUNG, M. A. and ZENG, Y. (1997), Gelling Temperature of Gellan Solutions Containing Calcium Ions. Journal of Food Science, 62: 276–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb03984.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 4/1/96; revised 11/10/96; accepted 11/15/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!