Based on a paper presented at the 1995 Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technol ogists, Anaheim, CA, June 3–7, 1995.
Soybean Flour Lipoxygenase Isozymes Effects on Wheat Flour Dough Rheological and Breadmaking Properties
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 281–283, March 1997
How to Cite
CUMBEE, B., HILDEBRAND, D.F. and ADDO, K. (1997), Soybean Flour Lipoxygenase Isozymes Effects on Wheat Flour Dough Rheological and Breadmaking Properties. Journal of Food Science, 62: 281–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb03985.x
From a thesis submitted by B. Cumbee to the Academic Faculty of Univ. of Kentucky in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of Master of Science.
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 1/21/96; revised 8/22/96; accepted 9/7/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!