A scholarship was provided by CONACyT of México (R.J. A-B) and sabbatical leave support from the Instituto Tecnológico de Culiacán. We thank New Zealand Milk Products, Inc., for financial support, caseinate samples and technical information.
Water Vapor Resistance of Red Delicious Apples and Celery Sticks Coated with Edible Caseinate-Acetylated Monoglyceride Films
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 351–354, March 1997
How to Cite
DE JESÚS AVENA-BUSTILLOS, R., KROCHTA, J. M. and SALTVEIT, M. E. (1997), Water Vapor Resistance of Red Delicious Apples and Celery Sticks Coated with Edible Caseinate-Acetylated Monoglyceride Films. Journal of Food Science, 62: 351–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb03999.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 4/6/96; revised 9/4/96; accepted 9/30/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!