Technical article from the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station. Funding of this study was provided by the Pork Industry Group of the National Live Stock and Meat Board. Appreciation is expressed to Rhone-Poulenc Inc. (Cranbury, NJ) for supplying TSP.
Trisodium Phosphate Treatment of Pork Carcasses
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 402–403, March 1997
How to Cite
MORRIS, C.A., LUCIA, L.M., SAVELL, J.W. and ACUFF, G.R. (1997), Trisodium Phosphate Treatment of Pork Carcasses. Journal of Food Science, 62: 402–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04011.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 6/3/96; revised 8/19/96; accepted 9/6/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!