We thank the EC for funding this project with the Human Training and Mobility Grant (SK). We also thank Cockburn Smithes & CIA, LDA, Vila Nova da Gaia, Portugal, for making the wine as part of the FLAIR project (no 89053).
Red Wine and Model Wine Astringency as Affected by Malic and Lactic Acid
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 416–420, March 1997
How to Cite
KALLITHRAKA, S., BAKKER, J. and CLIFFORD, M.N. (1997), Red Wine and Model Wine Astringency as Affected by Malic and Lactic Acid. Journal of Food Science, 62: 416–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04016.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 3/19/96; revised 7/16/96; accepted 10/7/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!