This work was sponsored, in part, by the Univ. of North Carolina Sea Grant College Program by NA-90-AA-D-SG062, Project No. R/SST-15 from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NOAA. The U.S. Government is authorized to produce and distribute reprints for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright that may appear thereon.
Transglutaminase Effects on Low Temperature Gelation of Fish Protein Sols
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 20–24, January 1997
How to Cite
LEE, H.G., LANIER, T.C., HAMANN, D.D. and KNOPP, J.A. (1997), Transglutaminase Effects on Low Temperature Gelation of Fish Protein Sols. Journal of Food Science, 62: 20–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04359.x
Paper No. FS95-53 of the Journal Series of the Dep of Food Science, North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh, NC 27695-7624.
Use of trade names in this publication does not imply endorsement by North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor criticism of similar ones not mentioned.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 12/26/95; revised 6/17/96; accepted 7/24/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!