We thank Dr. John Coupland for useful advice and discussions and for developing the computer software for automatically controlling the ultrasonic measurement device. This paper was funded by a grant/cooperative agreement from the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of NOAA or any of its sub-agencies.
Use of Ultrasound to Determine Cod Fillet Composition
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 500–504, May 1997
How to Cite
GHAEDIAN, R., DECKER, E. A. and McCLEMENTS, D. J. (1997), Use of Ultrasound to Determine Cod Fillet Composition. Journal of Food Science, 62: 500–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04415.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 6/28/96; revised 10/9/96; accepted 10/23/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!