This paper was presented in part or whole at the Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, New Orleans, Louisiana, June 22–26, 1996.
Formulation and Processing of a Heat Stable Calcium-fortified Soy Milk
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 535–538, May 1997
How to Cite
YAZICI, F., ALVAREZ, V.B., MANGINO, M.E. and HANSEN, P.M.T. (1997), Formulation and Processing of a Heat Stable Calcium-fortified Soy Milk. Journal of Food Science, 62: 535–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04424.x
F. Yazici acknowledges a fellowship from the Turkish Ministry of Higher Education.
Salaries and research support provided by state and federal funds appropriated to the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 8/22/96; revised 11/25/96; accepted 12/20/96.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact of freeze-thaw treatment on the stability of calcium-fortified soy beverages, LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2015, 62, 1, 474, , , , ,
- 2On the stabilisation of calcium-fortified acidified soy milks by pomelo pectin, Food Hydrocolloids, 2015, 50, 128, , , , ,
- 3Physicochemical properties of calcium-fortified soymilk with microencapsulated and chelated calcium salt, European Food Research and Technology, 2014, 238, 1, 105, , ,
- 5Effect of high pressure on solubility and aggregability of calcium-added soybean proteins, Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 2012, 16, 155, , ,
- 8Effects of calcium-chelating agents and pasteurisation on certain properties of calcium-fortified soy milk, Food Chemistry, 2010, 118, 3, 808, , ,
- 9Purification, characterisation, and quantification of the soy allergen profilin (Gly m 3) in soy products, Food Chemistry, 2010, 119, 4, 1671, ,
- 13Calcium Fortification in Soybean Milk and In Vitro Bioavailability, Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 2000, 13, 4, 319, , , ,
- 14The effects of divalent cations in the presence of phosphate, citrate and chloride on the aggregation of soy protein isolate, Food Research International, 1999, 32, 2, 135, ,