Journal Paper No. J-16463 of the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames, IA, Project No. 2723.
Carrageenan Effects on Salt-Soluble Meat Proteins in Model Systems
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 539–543, May 1997
How to Cite
DeFREITAS, Z., SEBRANEK, J.G., OLSON, D.G. and CARR, J.M. (1997), Carrageenan Effects on Salt-Soluble Meat Proteins in Model Systems. Journal of Food Science, 62: 539–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04425.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 5/10/96; revised 12/6/96; accepted 12/21/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!