We thank the Sao Paulo State Research Fund Agency, FAPESP, for financial assistance (Proc. 93/02032-1) and Ito Avicultura Ind. Com. S.A. for donating the eggs.
Viscoelasticity of Frozen/Thawed Egg Yolk
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 548–550, May 1997
How to Cite
TELIS, V.R.N. and KIECKBUSCH, T.G. (1997), Viscoelasticity of Frozen/Thawed Egg Yolk. Journal of Food Science, 62: 548–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04427.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 9/8/96; revised 11/9/96; accepted 11/24/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!