Freeze/thaw Stability of Cooked Pork Sausages as Affected by Salt, Phosphate, pH, and Carrageenan
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 551–554, May 1997
How to Cite
DeFREITAS, Z., SEBRANEK, J.G., OLSON, D.G. and CARR, J.M. (1997), Freeze/thaw Stability of Cooked Pork Sausages as Affected by Salt, Phosphate, pH, and Carrageenan. Journal of Food Science, 62: 551–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04428.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 5/10/96; revised 12/6/96; accepted 12/21/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!