Packaging materials were provided by Cryovac Division of W.R. Grace & Co., Duncan, SC. Potatoes were donated by Basic American Foods, Blackfoot, ID.
Color of Minimally Processed Potatoes as Affected by Modified Atmosphere Packaging and Antibrowning Agents
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 572–575, May 1997
How to Cite
GUNES, G. and LEE, C. Y. (1997), Color of Minimally Processed Potatoes as Affected by Modified Atmosphere Packaging and Antibrowning Agents. Journal of Food Science, 62: 572–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04433.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 8/7/96; revised 12/4/96; accepted 12/30/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!