This research was funded by Dairy Management Inc. through the Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research. Dr. Mark Johnson, Ms. Julie Johnson, and Ms. Beth Jones provided invaluable assistance with species procurement, cultivation and enumeration procedures.
Spray Drying, Freeze Drying, or Freezing of Three Different Lactic Acid Bacteria Species
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 576–578, May 1997
How to Cite
TO, B. C. S. and ETZEL, M. R. (1997), Spray Drying, Freeze Drying, or Freezing of Three Different Lactic Acid Bacteria Species. Journal of Food Science, 62: 576–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04434.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 5/28/96; revised 9/12/96; accepted 11/9/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!