The skillful technical assistance of Anni Nielsen is acknowledged. The financial support of The Ministry of Agriculture and of Novo Nordisk is appreciated as is the support of the LMC Center for Advanced Food Studies.
Hydrolysis of Milk Protein by a Bacillus licheniformis Protease Specific for Acidic Amino Acid Residues
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 579–582, May 1997
How to Cite
MADSEN, J.S. and QVIST, K.B. (1997), Hydrolysis of Milk Protein by a Bacillus licheniformis Protease Specific for Acidic Amino Acid Residues. Journal of Food Science, 62: 579–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04435.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 8/7/96; revised 10/22/96; accepted 11/11/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!