We thank P.M. Matsler and J.P. Huang for technical assistance. This research was funded by the Food Safety Consortium and the Southeastern Poultry & Egg Association.
Pre-Chill Spray of Chicken Carcasses to Reduce Salmonella typhimurium
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 605–607, May 1997
How to Cite
LJ, Y., SLAVIK, M. F., WALKER, J. T. and XIONG, H. (1997), Pre-Chill Spray of Chicken Carcasses to Reduce Salmonella typhimurium. Journal of Food Science, 62: 605–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04441.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 6/14/96; revised 10/30/96; accepted 11/20/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!