This research was supported by the NOAA/National Sea Grant College Program. Grant No. NA16RG0155-02.
Sensory and Chemical Characteristics of Selected Gulf of Mexico Coastal Herring Species
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 626–631, May 1997
How to Cite
JAHNCKE, M. L. and GOOCH, J. A. (1997), Sensory and Chemical Characteristics of Selected Gulf of Mexico Coastal Herring Species. Journal of Food Science, 62: 626–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb04447.x
Mention of a trade name does not imply endorsement by the National Marine Fisheries Service.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 6/8/96; revised 11/12/96; accepted 11/20/96.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!