We acknowledge the French “Ministere de l'Education Nationale, de l'Enseignement Superieur et de la Recherche” and the “North Atlantic Treaty Organization” for support of Dr. De Sobry and Fundagao de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de Sao Paulo-FAPESP for support of Dr. Netto. This project was supported in part by the Univ. of Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station and is published as scientific paper series #97118000.
Comparison of Spray-drying, Drum-drying and Freeze-drying for β-Carotene Encapsulation and Preservation
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1158–1162, November 1997
How to Cite
DESOBRY, S. A., NETTO, F. M. and LABUZA, T. P. (1997), Comparison of Spray-drying, Drum-drying and Freeze-drying for β-Carotene Encapsulation and Preservation. Journal of Food Science, 62: 1158–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb12235.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 2/3/97; revised 7/14/97; accepted 7/22/97.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!