We thank colleagues at the Institute of Food Research in Reading for helpful advice. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the BBSRC. The work was also undertaken as part of a MAFF-DTI LINK scheme on flavor release.
Mathematical Models of Flavor Release from Liquid Emulsions
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 653–664, July 1997
How to Cite
HARRISON, M., HILLS, B. P., BAKKER, J. and CLOTHIER, T. (1997), Mathematical Models of Flavor Release from Liquid Emulsions. Journal of Food Science, 62: 653–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb15429.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 8/22/96; revised 2/1/97; accepted 2/15/97
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!