Support was provided by the U.S. Army Natick RD&E Center, USDA NRICGP, the Storrs Agricultural Experiment Station, College of Agriculture & Natural Resources, the Univ. of Connecticut Research Foundation, Univ. of Connecticut, and Hoffmann-LaRoche Inc. Scientific contribution number 1741, Storrs Agricultural Experiment Station.
Oxymyoglobin Oxidation as Affected by Oxidation Products of Phosphatidylcholine Liposomes
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 709–712, July 1997
How to Cite
CHAN, W. K.M., FAUSTMAN, C. and DECKER, E. A. (1997), Oxymyoglobin Oxidation as Affected by Oxidation Products of Phosphatidylcholine Liposomes. Journal of Food Science, 62: 709–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb15441.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 10/22/96; revised 2/1/97; accepted 2/24/97.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!