This work was partially supported by Grant No. NA36RG0451 (Project No. R/SF-1) from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to the Oregon State University Sea Grant College Program and by appropriation made by the Oregon State legislature and by Grant No. 96–35500-3340 from the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture-Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of NOAA or any of its subagencies.
Physicochemical Changes in Pacific Whiting Muscle Proteins during Iced Storage
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 729–733, July 1997
How to Cite
BENJAKUL, S., SEYMOUR, T. A., MORRISSEY, M. T. and AN, H. (1997), Physicochemical Changes in Pacific Whiting Muscle Proteins during Iced Storage. Journal of Food Science, 62: 729–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb15445.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 10/21/96; revised 2/3/97; accepted 2/12/97.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!