This publication was partially supported by a Cooperative Agreement No. FD-000431 from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the National Center for Food Safety and Technology. Its contents are solely the opinions of the authors and do not necessarily represent official views of the U.S. Food & Drug Administration.
Shelf Life and Clostridium botulinum Toxin Development during Storage of Modified Atmosphere-packaged Fresh Catfish Fillets
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 878–884, July 1997
How to Cite
REDDY, N.R., ROMAN, M.G., VILLANUEVA, M., SOLOMON, H.M., KAUTTER, D.A. and RHODEHAMEL, E.J. (1997), Shelf Life and Clostridium botulinum Toxin Development during Storage of Modified Atmosphere-packaged Fresh Catfish Fillets. Journal of Food Science, 62: 878–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb15478.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 7/17/96; revised 1/13/97; accepted 2/1/97.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!