This work was supported by a grant No ALI95–0306 from the Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología (CICYT) of Spain. A. Céspedes is a recipient of a fellowship from the Comunidad Autónoma de Castilla-La Mancha; E. Carrera and I. González are recipients of a fellowship from the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spain). The authors thank Angel Mendizabal (S.V.O., Mercamadrid) for kindly supplying fish samples.
Identification of Flatfish Species Using Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Amplification and Restriction Analysis of the Cytochrome b Gene
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Food Science
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 206–209, March 1998
How to Cite
CÉSPEDES, A., GARCÍA, T., CARRERA, E., GONZÁLEZ, I., SANZ, B., HERNÁZ, P. E. and MARTÍN, R. (1998), Identification of Flatfish Species Using Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Amplification and Restriction Analysis of the Cytochrome b Gene. Journal of Food Science, 63: 206–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1998.tb15710.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Ms received 6/8/97; revised 10/8/97; accepted 10/11/97.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!