We thank Drs. B. Imison, M. Palmer (FSA) and U. Singh (ICRISAT, India) for discussions and Misses D. Womersley and L. Ruddick (FSA) for technical assistance. The financial support of the Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC, Australia) and cooperation of the Victoria University of Technology are acknowledged.
Functional Properties of Acetylated Chickpea Proteins
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Food Science
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 331–337, March 1998
How to Cite
LIU, L.H. and HUNG, T.V. (1998), Functional Properties of Acetylated Chickpea Proteins. Journal of Food Science, 63: 331–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1998.tb15736.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Ms received 2/25/97; revised 10/26/97; accepted 10/30/97.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!