Presented at the 1997 Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Orlando, FL. Scientific Paper No. 2635. This study was funded by Hatch funds (Project No. 365) of the West Virginia University, Agriculture & Forestry Experiment Station, and the West Virginia Beef Industry Council. We thank Cary Johnson, Diane Berry, and Dr. Lyndell Millecchia for support with the scanning electron microscopy.
Cook Yield, Texture and Gel Ultrastructure of Model Beef Batters as Affected by Low Levels of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc Chloride
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 945–950, November 1998
How to Cite
Nayak, R., Kenney, P. B., Slider, S., Head, M. K. and Killefer, J. (1998), Cook Yield, Texture and Gel Ultrastructure of Model Beef Batters as Affected by Low Levels of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc Chloride. Journal of Food Science, 63: 945–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1998.tb15829.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 9/30/97; revised 5/11/98; accepted 9/2/98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!