Journal article no. 9384 of the Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Experiment Station. This work was funded by the Mississippi State Soybean Promotion Board and a gift from Lucas Meyer, Inc. We are grateful to Chr Hansen for donating cheese starter cultures and to university staff members of the Electron Microscopy Center at MSU for assistance.
Composition and Quality Attributes of Reduced-Fat Cheese as Affected by Lecithin Type
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1018–1023, November 1998
How to Cite
Drake, M. A., Chen, X. Q., Gerard, P. D. and Gurkin, S. U. (1998), Composition and Quality Attributes of Reduced-Fat Cheese as Affected by Lecithin Type. Journal of Food Science, 63: 1018–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1998.tb15845.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 2/13/98; revised 5/2/98; accepted 7/8/98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!