This work was performed under a Turkish Ministry of Education competitive grant with additional funding from the South Carolina Agricultural Experimental Station. It is technical contribution no. 4378 of the SCAES.
Chitosan Film Mechanical and Permeation Properties as Affected by Acid, Plasticizer, and Storage
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 1049–1053, November 1998
How to Cite
Caner, C., Vergano, P. J. and Wiles, J. L. (1998), Chitosan Film Mechanical and Permeation Properties as Affected by Acid, Plasticizer, and Storage. Journal of Food Science, 63: 1049–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1998.tb15852.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 1/31/98; revised 5/18/98; accepted 6/12/98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!