This research has been part-funded by grant aid under the Food Sub-Programme of the Operational Programme for Industrial Development which is administered by the Dept. of Agriculture, Food & Forestry and supported by National and EU funds.
Moisture Distribution and Microbial Quality of Part Baked Breads as Related to Storage and Rebaking Conditions
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 543–546, May 1999
How to Cite
Leuschner, R. G. K., O'Callaghan, M. J. A. and Arendt, E. K. (1999), Moisture Distribution and Microbial Quality of Part Baked Breads as Related to Storage and Rebaking Conditions. Journal of Food Science, 64: 543–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1999.tb15081.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Ms received 8/28/98; revised 1/4/99; accepted 1/18/99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!