Primers for Amplifying an Alanine Racemase Gene Fragment to Detect E. coli Strains in Foods
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 571–575, July 1999
How to Cite
Yokoigawa, K., Inoue, K., Okubo, Y. and Kawai, H. (1999), Primers for Amplifying an Alanine Racemase Gene Fragment to Detect E. coli Strains in Foods. Journal of Food Science, 64: 571–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1999.tb15087.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 2118; received 5/12/98; revised 3/1/99; accepted 3/20/99
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!