Author Wang's current address: Dept. of Food & Nutrition, Providence Univ., Shalu, Taiwan.
Milk Alkaline Phosphatase Purification and Production of Polyclonal Antibodies
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 601–605, July 1999
How to Cite
Vega-Warner, A. V., Wang, C.-H., Smith, D. M. and Ustunol, Z. (1999), Milk Alkaline Phosphatase Purification and Production of Polyclonal Antibodies. Journal of Food Science, 64: 601–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1999.tb15093.x
The financial support of the Michigan Agricultural Experiment Station and State of Michigan Crop and Food Bioprocessing Center is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS #3488. Received 8/7/98; revised 1/26/99; accepted 2/9/99.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!