This research was supported by the Michigan State University Crop & Food Bioprocessing Center, Michigan State Univ. Agricultural Experiment Station and the Cooperative State Research, Education & Extension Service, United States Dept. of Agriculture under agreement number 96-35201-3343 and 92-37201-8100. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of the USDA. This paper is based in part on the Ph.D. dissertation of Y.-C. Hsu. The authors acknowledge the technical assistance of J.F. Price, A.V. Vega-Warner and J.S. Shih.
ELISA to Quantify Triose Phosphate Isomerase to Potentially Determine Processing Adequacy in Ground Beef
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 623–628, July 1999
How to Cite
Hsu, Y.-C., Pestka, J. J. and Smith, D. M. (1999), ELISA to Quantify Triose Phosphate Isomerase to Potentially Determine Processing Adequacy in Ground Beef. Journal of Food Science, 64: 623–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1999.tb15097.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- MS 4008; received 9/8/98; revised 1/21/98; accepted 1/ 25/99.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!